NIKO

NIKO BAN....

Postări Recomandate

Hello, I'm putting a ban theme. I once again point out that I have been playing for two years now and I have never used a hack. Lalu asked me for WG, I was interested in this Romanian program and it turned out to be hacking, there he wrote that everything was fine. Why did I get a ban? And the last question why did you let me play for two years if you think I'm a hack, + have I never been to the top of the server? 

If you do not like Bulgarians or you tell me.....

I like a server and I want to keep playing.
I can not be clean for two years now, and now I have a ban ... No logic😞

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

This is not a hack but a bug. If I'm a hack I would have known a long time ago. I do not use hacks, I play clean. It's a shame for you that you miss a good player ....

And you're the simple admin lalu.... You are a low player who does not deserve to be an admin, you do not understand from these things

It was nice to play with most of you, a nice game. For every joke, you were swinging and swearing me, but still I would keep the good tone.

nice day Romanian friends .... NIKO....

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Unbanned,toate fisierele din wargods-ul acela le puteti regasi si voi in folderul vostru de cs,faptul ca wargods-ul nu le-a validat este irelevant,unele fisierele nu pot fi editate,este curat 100%.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.